WIFI Smart Plug
£14.99 – £22.99
- Switch appliances on and off from your smartphone or tablet
- Turn any plug socket into a smart power outlet
- Compatible with iOS & Android
- Works with Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant/IFTTT
– Control your devices remotely with the Smart Life app
– Pair with Alexa or Google Home to use voice commands
– Automation routine or scenes to engage multiple smart devices using the Smart Life app
Control your devices remotely
Control your lights and electronic devices from anywhere in the world with the Smart Life app. Download the Smart Life app to schedule your electronics to turn on and off as needed – or, you can use your phone like a remote and simply press a button to turn something on or off. This means you can easily control every device in your home from your phone.
To get started, all you have to do is plug it into a standard socket and pair it up in the Smart Life App.
Pair the SM303 Smart Plug with your Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa, and you can control individual plugs or rooms with a quick and easy voice command.
You can also create an automation routine in Smart Life to switch on a lamp that is connected through the SM303 Smart Plug, when SM300 Door Sensor is opened, or create a voice command in Alexa Google Assistant app to shut all the smart plugs down.
1. Working Temperature: -20℃~ 50 ℃
2. Voltage: 100 ~ 240V
3. Current: 10A Max
4. WiFi connectivity: 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz WiFi
Three Easy Set-Up Steps：
Step 1: Connect WiFi plug to power supply
Step 2: Download Smart Life App and follow the instructions to pair it up with the plug
Search “Smart Life” on App store, Google Play, or Scan the QR code on the User Manual and install it. Use the smart plug with “ Smart Life” APP on your phone.
||57 × 57 × 56 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.