The SM311 Rotary Zigbee Dimmer is an innovative AC phase-cut dimmer with ZigBee 3.0 control interface. It can be connected in two-wire or three-wire configuration so it can operate with or without neutral (N) wire. The dimmer can switch or dim connected light source either via ZigBee network or through the rotary knob directly. The smart dimmer is equipped with an algorithm of smart light source detection which makes configuration easier and ensures high compatibility of the device. The innovative minimum brightness setting function enables users to set a minimum brightness level. It may be used as a switch with non-dimmable light sources (in 3-wire connection). Work with: Amazon Echo Plus, Philips hue, Google Assistant SDK.
- Communicates via ZigBee 3.0 RF (2,4 GHz)
- RF Range Typical: 40 meters
- Functions: Control ON/OFF and light intensity of connected light source
- Supports resistive loads, capacitive loads or inductive loads
- Enables to set minimum brightness and startup brightness
- Can be controlled by ZigBee gateway, ZigBee remote and local rotary knob
- Compatible with universal ZigBee Master Controller/Coordinator
- Supports Touchlink commissioning
- Supports Find and Bind mode to bind a ZigBee remote directly without coordinator
- Supports ZigBee Green Power and can bind to and be controlled by max. 20 (GP) remotes
- Supports self-forming ZigBee network without coordinator and add other devices to the network
- Prepared for OTA software update
- Implemented algorithm of smart light source detection
- Soft start function
- With memory function of the last lighting level settings
- Innovative minimum brightness setting function
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Dimmer type: Trailing edge (bidirectional MOSFET switch)
- Supported Loads: (Look User/Installation manual for more information)
- Load: Max 600W (for resistive loads)
- Supported dimmable light sources (power factor > 0.5) with minimal power of 3VA using the Bypass (depending on the type of load)
- Surge and Overload Protection
- Max standby power: < 1W
Attention! This dimmer module suitable for dimming of low-voltage halogen lighting and LED based lamps. The dimmer does not work for every installation, because not every transformer or LED can be dimmed.
Dimmable electronic transformers and LEDs as standard are marked as “DIMMABLE”.
Non compatible light device may work but is likely to produce light flickering or an audible humming or buzzing noise when dimmed. This is usually a symptom of internal stress, which in turn may cause a failure of the dimmer. Please ensure you use quality dimmable bulbs.