Discover the transformative power of the SM311 Rotary Zigbee Dimmer, a cutting-edge AC phase-cut dimmer featuring the ZigBee 3.0 control interface. Whether you’re using a two-wire or three-wire setup, our dimmer effortlessly operates both with and without a neutral (N) wire.
Navigate the brilliance of your space with dual control options: through the ZigBee network for smart operation or with the direct touch of the rotary knob. Our device is armed with an advanced light source detection algorithm, simplifying configuration and ensuring optimal device compatibility.
Set the ambiance just right with our pioneering minimum brightness setting, allowing users to predetermine the lowest light intensity. And for those times when dimming isn’t needed, the SM311 can double as a switch with non-dimmable sources when connected via a 3-wire system.
Integration is a breeze. The SM311 is designed to work harmoniously with platforms like Philips Hue and Home Assistant.
Dive into a brighter, smarter world with the SM311 Rotary Zigbee Dimmer.
- Communicates via ZigBee 3.0 RF (2,4 GHz)
- RF Range Typical: 40 meters
- Functions: Control ON/OFF and light intensity of connected light source
- Supports resistive loads, capacitive loads or inductive loads
- Enables to set minimum brightness and startup brightness
- Can be controlled by ZigBee gateway, ZigBee remote and local rotary knob
- Compatible with universal ZigBee Master Controller/Coordinator
- Supports Touchlink commissioning
- Supports Find and Bind mode to bind a ZigBee remote directly without coordinator
- Supports ZigBee Green Power and can bind to and be controlled by max. 20 (GP) remotes
- Supports self-forming ZigBee network without coordinator and add other devices to the network
- Implemented algorithm of smart light source detection
- Soft start function
- With memory function of the last lighting level settings
- Innovative minimum brightness setting function
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Dimmer type: Trailing edge (bidirectional MOSFET switch)
- Supported Loads: (Look User/Installation manual for more information)
- Load: Max 600W (for resistive loads)
- Supported dimmable light sources (power factor > 0.5) with minimal power of 3VA using the Bypass (depending on the type of load)
- Surge and Overload Protection
- Max standby power: < 1W
A light device that’s not compatible might function, but there’s a possibility it will cause the light to flicker or produce a noticeable humming or buzzing sound when the intensity is adjusted. Such issues typically indicate internal strain, which could potentially lead to the dimmer malfunctioning. It’s essential to utilize high-quality dimmable bulbs and/or employ a bypass.