The sensor provides temperature and humidity information of the surrounding environment. Can be combined with other Zigbee devices in order to create automation scenarios.
Samotech SM310 Tuya Zigbee Gateway
Samsung SmartThings (set as SmartSense Temp/Humidity Sensor in IDE)*
Installation and Operating Instructions
* Pairing with Samsung SmartThings Hub
1. Press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds until the indicator starts flashing on the sensor
2. Add Device by Scanning for Nearby devices
3. Initially the SM313 will be identified as a Thing due to no default device handler assigned
4. Log in to SmartThings Groovy IDE with the existing Samsung account to assign the compatible device handler
5. Edit the Thing and change the type to SmartSense Temp/Humidity Sensor. After a few moments SM313 will synchronize with the app and become fully functional. If any issues, power the sensor off and on again or press the reset button once.