The SM300-Z is a Zigbee Door/Window Sensor. The sensor is composed by two pieces, the main unit and the magnet (smaller part). Both create a closed circuit when attached to each other. To trigger an alert, the circuit must be broken by moving the parts apart. The door sensor can be installed on many moving objects like doors, windows, drawers etc. For the circuit to remain closed, the maximum distance between the parts should be no more than 10mm. The energy saving Zigbee module allows a longer operation period.
Samotech SM310 Zigbee Gateway
Amazon Echo Plus
Amazon Echo Show 2 Gen
Amazon Echo Studio
SM310 Zigbee Smart Gateway
1. Open Smart Life app and tap the Zigbee Gateway. Tap Add sub-device and select Contact Sensor. Follow on-screen instructions to continue.
2. Ensure your mobile phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network and the sensor is as close to the Zigbee Smart Gateway as possible.
3. Using the reset needle, press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds until the network – pairing indicator starts flashing red on the sensor. Follow the on-screen instructions on your phone to finalize the setup
4. The sensor should now be ready and operational.
Amazon Echo Plus / Echo Show 2nd Gen / Echo Studio
1. Using the reset needle, press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds until the indicator starts flashing red on the sensor
2. Ask Alexa to “Discover new devices”.
SM300-Z Wireless Zigbee Door Sensor
Two 3M adhesive stickers
Installation and Operating Instructions